Unless you’ve been living under a rock last weeks (or inside a survival bunker perhaps?) you must know that Faëria’s team is organizing a 4 days playtest, starting the 17th January.
So, how are the troops doing? D-9 dude! We’re so busy we don’t have time for shower or shaving, I did sacrifice my lunch for writing this post (unless Martin is concocting some food?). All that matters is preparing the best experience we can, finishing the last features and graphics. And yes, bug hunting is on.
I’m getting mad making that new task scheduler work soundly, Martin is busy tailoring a layout for the cards and Jen is finishing more illustrations for your beautiful eyes.
Among the new features:
- Coins: yes Sir, winning games now rewards coins instead of cards.
- A shop: this is where you’ll spend your coins in exchange of cards’ boosters.
- Cards no longer have levels: they have a rarity instead and there are 5 rarity levels.
- A revamped outgame: more stylish and solid design.
- A quest system: defeat an artificial opponent and get rewarded with cards and experience points (at the moment there isn’t a bunch of quests though).
- A new set of cards: more balanced, more interesting and enjoyable than previously. There has been a great improvement in this area.
Assuming you signed up on the home page, a bit of chance and patience and you’ll be part of this exclusive moment. Maybe it’s time to spread the word to friends if you’d like to share the experience with them!
Stay tuned, I’ve heared the next feature will be revealed tomorrow!